[Discuss MovieFest] Details of Regional Finals

Claire Cheeseman clairec at summerland.school.nz
Thu Aug 10 02:55:38 CDT 2006

Hi Jo

Why is there no regional final in Auckland ­ are we supposed/expected to
travel all the way to Hamilton to see our movies and get votes in? There are
a number of Auckland schools participating this year and I thought the
screenings might be more accessible for us as they were two years ago.

Also for next years Movie fest ­ my I suggest a giving the title as this
year, and adding a week into the term ­ it is quite difficult getting movies
done while teaching classes as well ­ my team have had to spend many extra
hours after school, before school and lunchtimes just to get it done!
Just some suggestions as requested

Cheesy [Claire Cheeseman]

ichat: cheesenz at aim

Summerland Primary,